these things i'll never say
a gurl who never lucky in her life..in anything..

shitam blues

By sarahtebuan
arrived at office quite early dis morning..45minutes early..huk ala, mmg cemerlang abih ah..tapi pe yg dibuat di ofis adalah ym + surfing jerk..too lazy to do my readings**haih**
suddenly kak teh**my sista** call, citer bile nk kene balik from her skul n then mintak my permission nk balik n train..whadaaa~ nk nek train from SP to BM yg amik masa may be sejam jer ke berapa jam if nek train..kedengaran sungguh tak logik but then /me paham that she jez wanna hang out n have some fun wif her frenz..but i think dis is not the right time yet..
then my mum call plak and ask bout my last two days..and then got special request from her, ask me to come back to my hometown to take my aiman for his test in AloQ SetaQ since she will be having kursus dat time**haih**still me tho' i already working in kL rite now, things jez the same.. soccay, may be i will balik kampung again dat wiken, so i can see my famili and shitam too =) **yeayy**
then my mum ask me to call 'shitam'..she put her hp near shitam ears and suddenly dengar my mum gelak2!! wuuu sangat jeles!! mak bitau tinger shitam gerak2 and then cari2 me bile panggey name dia..i really mish my shitam like hell laa**cedey**
so rini another new collague baru masuk..so i have to rebut my cuti raya!! tak kire laa..aku yg tanye dulu, shud entertain me first laa tho' he already married..1st come 1st serve la..tho' i am single but i have my own responsibilities too, to my famili and my .........
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?