these things i'll never say
a gurl who never lucky in her life..in anything..

shitam blues again..

By sarahtebuan
again..
mum put me on the fon with loudspeaker and asked me to call his name..
cannot tahan already when mum n aiman said dat shitam is cium2 n syg2 mum's henset when i called his name..when i called "shitam tam perut temok temok" he started to wat lembik..can imagine already n dats make me mish him more..
and also when he heard dat i said to "cium kaki" he started to cium2 the fon again n aiman said that shitam nmpk sedey sangat n dun want to let me talk with shitam..
yes i mish shitam my teman tido very much ="( always gerak me for sahor n subuh..
kalau tadek pa pe surely i ll go home dis wiken but i have a few appointments n things to do with my frenx..
i mish shitam dem much until me cry last nite ="""""((((
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?