these things i'll never say
a gurl who never lucky in her life..in anything..

10 rules of sex

By sarahtebuan
1. Must have it
2. Need to have it
3. Got to have it
4. Multiple positions...if its boring chances are thats the last time you'll get it
5. Quickies are good...but they better not all be quick...learn how to please
6. Please me and damn right I will please you...I'd bet on it
7. Dirty, Rough, Quick, Slow, Hot, Sweaty, just keep it interesting
8. Oh, and try it somewhere different...the beds been done...so has the entire house...take me on an adventure...who knows where...
9. Don't forget to do at least one of the following....bite me, spank me or pull my hair
10. And finally...more then once is a must...and if your still here in the morning get the day started right!!!!

p/s: no offense.aku curik jer neh dari mane tah.sile buka minda pastuh tutup balik ye.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 8:51 AM
    amboi2..smpi dua skali hantam updet...bagus2 updet pnjg2 skek..br pueh nk baca =p
  2. sarahtebuan 11:38 AM
    ye la ye la..anti la updet..kdg2 bila nk updet ade jer org kaco :P so kene layan org gak huhu

Something to say?