these things i'll never say
a gurl who never lucky in her life..in anything..

i feel relieved..

By sarahtebuan
after all that i have been through, i feel soo relieved!!

i have just resigned from my HP job last week. next week will be joining new job soon, finally =)
but b4 resign, there too many rumors said that i have to pay 3 months salary, 2 months salary laa..omigod, sakit nye kepala i time tuh sape ponx tatau..mana nk cekau duit byk tuh tho u can borrow from others but time nk membayor balik tuh is like hell much u noe..pnah jugak terpk bile setan bertanduk kat kepala tuh nk soh lari jerk but u better wat cara elok la my angel side said =) so here i am..my 2 months salary have to paid minus my leave minus my OT bla bla **i am workaholic, saya anak mak ok!** agak2 dalam sibu setengah jerk..just borrow from my Mum and she quite impressed with her daughter.."byk jugak kakak dapat keja bulan neh eh..rajin tol keje""anak mak, mak..memang la cm tuh "

in fact, i m leaving my HP job peacefully..since the week before got 2 cases that have to follow up and other party wont do that as plan..kdg2 balik umah terpk hal keje GERAM jugak dibuatnya..di ofis tak kire la menyumpah tak larat tahan sabar sudah..so last sekali me just CLOSED the case ikut ske hati huahuhauhuahua :P~

my HP job is oK, quite a good working environemnt, people that willing to help..surprisingly, lelaki lebeh ramai even though its a service desk working environment..guess what, its only me the only ANGEL in my team =) no more angle so cannot buli-buli oredi..oh God, for sure they will be missing me...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?