these things i'll never say
a gurl who never lucky in her life..in anything..

not gentleman

By sarahtebuan
Semalam, salah sorang dari senior kt tmpt keje dtg kat area cubicle kitorg. Sambil 'Hye and again what's ur name' and me like "hellooo..cant remember my name meih".. rupanya he's trying to make conversation with me saying that actually, i already booked your place (referring to my cubicle oK) since before u are here..Me like oK, but then Ahri asked me to sit here since my first day..and that place is like rubbish at that time!! and suddenly he wants his 'place' back..whadaaaaa~!!! dat man keep repeating that he already booked that place but HELLO, mana ada tulih nama dia ponx..i asked him to seat behind one of my colleague but he didnt want..me also dun want..go and ask ahri la..
F**k up btol la..tho u r senior, consider ah sket..dah la berebut cubicle n woman plak tuh..demm u r not gentleman like your physical man!! gila downgrade urself..after me working and set up my place 1months ++ , now u want to claim that place is yours..huk ala
Ahri is coordinator there, shes more like trainer now and used to be one of the team lead before..lantak ah**malah laye**
one more thing, my cubicle mmg la very strategic, tmpt plg hujung and ke dalam skali, tepi tingkap n belakang tiang..tmpt plg sesuai la utk menyorok =P
ramai jerk laki yg tak gentleman skang neh..harap muka jer hensem, nice looking bla bla bla..perangai cm hampages jerk..
ada ker patut..berebut cubicle n pompan??? huahuahuahuahua
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 4:12 PM
    hmm.. cam sume benda xleh berebut gan pompuan jek.. ade ke.. lolz..

Something to say?