these things i'll never say
a gurl who never lucky in her life..in anything..

tag lagi..

By sarahtebuan
5 things found in my bag
My EmiLy purse**buruk gell, sape nk kasik purse baru neh?**
my 7610**yeah i noe its quite tukun, siap kene ikat getah lagi, but dat one my father give it to me k**
my baby Kelisa keys
strawbewi lip baLm
a piLot pen
**huk ala, cukup2 5 rupanye ngeh3

5 things found in my purse
myKad + driving licence
ATM cards + cash
muvie tickets + receipt**still have the sentimental value for my precious'**
pictures**mine + his + ours + his 5 ringgit note =)**
business cards**facial + manicure, pedicure + salon**
**dats y my purse very kembong one sampai takleh tutup

5 things I’ve always wanted to do
Go to Japan!!
Cuti2 Malaysia
Buy new handphone
Buy house
Get my dreamx car

5 things I’m currently into
Blogging
Dancing + fitness
Make up
Shoegasm =P
Buy all my dreamx things n save money

5 people I’m going to tag
Sesape yg ade perasaan nk wat
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?